The Barnyard Pet Vet is the livestock division of The Family Pet Veterinary Hospital, providing routine wellness & sick care for goats, sheep, pigs, and more.
Doctors Angela Krzmarzick, DVM and Heather Nevins, DVM make home/farm calls within a 20 mile radius.
Small livestock; goats, mini-pigs and more receive treatment at The Family Pet's Ballard location.
- Dairy health
- Disbudding and neutering kids
- Euthanasia for livestock and other pets
- Hoof trimming and foot rot treatment
- Infectious disease testing -
Caseous Lymphadenitis and Caprine Arthritis Encephalitis
- Medicine -
diagnosis & treatment of digestive/nutritional disorders, respiratory disease, skin disorders, lameness, anemia, etc.
- Mineral / Vitamin injections and Nutritional counseling
- Neonatal care
- Reproductive health
- Strategic deworming for intestinal and lung worms, liver flukes
- Surgery - General surgery, Urinary Calculi
- Tusk Trimming
- Vaccinations CDT and Tetanus Antitoxin
Barnyard Pet Vet