The K-Laser Class IV Therapy technology differs from that of other laser and light therapy devices by supplying up to 1500 times more power deep into target tissues. Due to the tremendous amount of energy delivered, this laser device is not considered to be a “low-level” or “cold” laser.
Benefit K-Laser Therapy
Clinical studies and trials of FDA Cleared laser therapy indicate the following
beneficial effects of laser light therapy on tissues and cells:
- Accelerated Tissue Repair And Cell Growth.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation.
- Improved Vascular Activity.
- Increased Metabolic Activity.
- Improved Nerve Function.
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points.
|Acute conditions (6 treatments)||Chronic conditions (6 treatments)|
|2x a week for 3 weeks
Or with injury re-evaluate
|3x a week first week
2x a week second week
1x a week 3, 4, and 5.
Maintenance treatment when needed.