Pain ManagementThe degree of pain that your pet may be experiencing due to arthritis or other issues is something that can, at times, be quite difficult to recognize. Our skilled doctors can help determine the extent of pain and offer individualized alternative solutions suitable to meet your pet's needs, such as the following:
- KLaser Class IV Therapy Therapeutic lasers deliver specific red and near-infrared wavelengths of laser light to induce a photochemical reaction and therapeutic effect. Physiological effects include increased circulation, reduced inflammation, pain reduction and enhanced tissue healing.
- Triglyceride OMEGA contains essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Since dogs and cats cannot produce omega-3 essential fatty acids, they must be taken as supplements. Omega-3 fatty acids are used to support kidney and heart function, help maintain a healthy skin and coat, support joint and overall health.
- DASUQUIN® Soft Chews containing Glucosmaine and Chondrotin helps support cartilage matrix production, inhibit cartilage breakdown, therefore supports joint comfort
- Platinum Performance® Canine CJ, the Comprehensive Wellness & Complete Joint Formula designed to address multiple mechanisms involved in canine joint health.
- Adequan® Canine is the only FDA-approved, injectable, disease-modifying osteoarthritis drug for dogs in the US that inhibits enzymes that break down cartilage, so joint damage is reduced. Treatment with Adequan® Canine travels to the joint quickly ‐ within 2 hours ‐ and it stays in the joint for three days.* Adequan® Canine is administered twice weekly for up to four weeks with a maximum of eight injections. You should see signs of improvement within a month.